Sunday 10 November 2013

Disambiguation

Disambiguation

My bed is not inviting
The riot in my head
Is too inciting
Instead of sleep
I'm furiously writing

The slab of dread
of nails 
i've tossed and turned
I've lost and learned
Been crossed and burned

Now just an hour
From alarming
All thoughts
Amplified to
Screeching
Feedback heights

No rest for the wicked
Know best where to stick it
No rest for the weary
My eyes sore and bleary

My spirit is infected,
Etched, and scarred
I never expected
Release to be so hard

And now i share
My hopes and fears
Laid bare
My biggest fear
There's nothing there
My biggest fear
There's nothing here
Nothing to fear
Nothing to wear

Dawn is breaking
Everything is aching
Nothing is making
Sense

Putting on the face
Of brave to face
The transitory
Bleakness
This transitory
Weakness
Undetected
Unexpected
Undirected

Feets don't fail me now

No comments:

Post a Comment