Friday 7 June 2013

Agnostic


"I used to believe in romance"
Disappointed after every dance
When ideals blurred
And feelings hurt
Scared to death to take a chance

Agnostic is unwilling to commit
Not unable, unwilling. 
Divinity surrounds us
If we are willing and able

Romance may be fleeting, 
love in masquerade is fickle, 
True, nothing lasts forever. 
you can have a good time while it lasts.
But...
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, 
it does not boast, 
it is not proud. 
It does not dishonor others,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered, 
it keeps no record of wrongs. 
Love does not delight in evil 
but rejoices with the truth. 
It always protects, 
always trusts, 
always hopes, 
always perseveres.

I believe these things.
You seem to too
I am lovable, You are loved
Love comes easy to me. 
Let me lead the way for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment