Saturday 8 June 2013

Norah Mi Love


I need to be needingly needed
I want to be wantonly wanted
I knead to be kneadingly needed

I need to be lovingly heard

and to hear everything that's occurred
to you, so we treasure our words

unbuttoning buttons 

deliberately deliberate
to feel my chest hairs
on your torso 
deliberately liberated
to tickle your fancy
to make our eyes dancy
so deep and romancey
so safe and so true

sometimes it fells like we're drilling

our tongues so eager and willing
sometimes our lips barely touch
even then it's already too much
the dance of our lips and our slow fingertips
our hair in the air and the thrust of our hips
i get lost in your eyes and you 're lost in mine
this cannot be chance it's deliberate design 
to come from malignant and end up benign
you know that I'm yours, will you be mine?

I....Me....Mi Love

be·nign

[bih-nahyn] Show IPA
adjective
1.
having a kindly disposition; gracious: a benign king.
2.
showing or expressive of gentleness or kindness: a benign smile.
3.
favorable; propitious: a series of benign omens and configurations in the heavens.

No comments:

Post a Comment