Saturday 8 June 2013

All aboard!

Talking to you last night was so soothing to me. Hearing you fade like that was delightful. The only way it could be better is if we fell asleep together in each other's arms. That way i could wake up and see you relaxed. Only problem with that is, i wouldn't get to work. What you called "respect" last night is only partially true. I was not touching you there because i am after your head and heart more than your tits and ass. Of course I respect you. I am fascinated by you. Neill said to me " explain to Sharon that you don't need 100%. even ten percent would feel like 1,000,000 to you" i said, "yes and no" " i already have captured most of your imagination, your heart and soul. It feels like 1,000,000 already". I want to be plan A , to be the one who lulls you to sleep and gently wakens you. I aspire to be the kid that doesn't eat the marshmallow now because if i wait, i get two. I will wait because it is magic i will wait because waiting is what you need, i will wait because it is the left thing to do. Or was that right? Anyway i know we are moving in the direction that is best for you and for me. I learn new things about myself daily. Confidence and self-esteem that has been dormant paved over like tram tracks that are now and then visible through the potholes. Well, i am getting excavated and like an archeological dig i am finding a civilization that far exceeds our own. The rails and cobblestones are completely unearthed. My rails point west to Avon street. All aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment